Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BF leaves day before Rent Due
I know this is a long shot and I hope someone is willing to help me..
I just started a new job this week that pays bi-weekly 
. My live in boyfriend who is an alcoholic decided to pack his bags and leave me and my children without any food in the house because he never went to grocery store and on top of that left the day before rent is due. Not only did he move out but he punched the windshield to my car and cracked it. He knows that I have no money right now and just started my new job but his exact words was that it’s not his problem and he doesn’t give a F*c*. My children are minors and I have been doing all I can to help try and make some money to feed them and to keep roof over our head. My parents are gone so I am not able to get help. 
He told me he doesn’t care if me and my children are sleeping in the car in the heat because he doesn’t like us and we arent his problem. I informed him that my children had to eat crackers for dinner Because what little change I had was to put in my car for gas to get to work so I can make things get better. He said it must suck for you and them because he’s feeding his girls while I told him this. If I don’t have rent by the 5th we will be sleeping in my car in the summer heat. I’ve tried to door dash and Uber but they aren’t accepting any new drivers in my area. I’m desperate right now and don’t want my kids to be homeless. Please help. 2500 is all for rent and groceries. My paypal is paypal.me/Jnm649 s
Please and thank you! I will be so grateful and my kids will be too