Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Need of Some Urgent Help
I tried posting this in the thread to ask for help but haven't seen it show up there so far and I'm not sure why but every day that passes makes the situation worse and more dire and I saw that there were some newer posts showing up here so I thought I'd try posting here instead or maybe someone can help me know why the other post never showed up.  I'm a mom of 3 children ages 8, 7, and 4, I take care of them by myself since their dad left and normally we get by enough to survive with my full time job sitting with and taking care of an elderly, handicapped gentleman but recently he was admitted to the hospital with the dreaded Covid which means that I'm not able to work until he's recovered and back home and needs me sitting with him again.  I'm just an hourly employee and if I'm not working then I'm not getting paid and as a direct result, first I lost my phone when it ran out of time and I couldn't renew it, then my water and electricity got turned off and the children and I have survived on food that doesn't have to be cooked on the electric stove and water that I have bought in gallons but as of the day I tried posting the first time I didn't even have enough left to buy even one more gallon of water and the food was almost gone.  That was several days ago and at that point the utilities had already been off for a few days. Now the situation is extremely urgent because not only do we not have anywhere to go to avoid having to stay here without the basic utilities but in a week my rent will also be coming due and I risk losing my apartment all together so any help that I can get with anything right now would be appreciated more than I can possibly express.  Any tiny amount that anyone could possibly help with would be put to good use I can promise you that whether it is enough to go towards the utilities or just enough to get another gallon of water to get us through, I can promise that it will be put to good use and so appreciated because we're just down to nothing right now, quite literally, and could use anything just to help us make it until I can go back to work hopefully soon and I'm more than happy to return the favor to others who need it once I'm back to work and able to.  Thank you so very much in advance to anyone who might see this post and can help any little bit at all.

https://paypal.me/kld8192?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US