Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's 8 days until payday and I have £0
Hello,

I have never had to beg before but I am getting very desperate and due to increased energy bills, rent and groceries, my account has been drained of funds a few days before payday, something that has never happened to me before. I'm embarrassed to even ask but if anyone can spare some money to help me get essentials such as groceries, a bus to and from work, etc I would be so grateful.

I have included some screenshots to prove I'm being serious as I understand scamming is a big problem and I assure you I am not here to do that. I hate having to ask but the cost of living crisis here in the UK has messed me about for the first time in my life and I don't know what to do.

I am also unable to ask for support as that's not an option due to personal reasons so I'm very much on my own and I have a bad credit score so can't apply for loans.

Even a couple of pounds would help me get some basics like pasta etc to see me through until the 31st. I have a PayPal link and can also privately send bank details if that's easier.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day.