Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Need of Some Urgent Help
I've never tried a website like this before but it was suggested to me so I thought I would give it a shot.  I'm a mom of 3 children ages 8, 7, and 4 and am employed full time as a caretaker/assistant to an elderly gentleman.  Recently he contracted the dreaded Covid virus and has been hospitalized for the past two weeks.  As I'm an hourly employee and not a salaried employee, if I'm not working then I don't get paid and as he has been in the hospital, I'm currently not able to work for him until he is better and things get back to normal. Being the only provider for my children since their father left, I was already living paycheck to paycheck as most people are these days and didn't have left over funds for any savings of any sort and so going without that paycheck for two weeks now has made it extremely difficult to make ends meet.  As a result my water and electricity have been turned off and my children and I have been surviving without it for the past several days, close to a week now by taking what I did have left from the last paycheck I got and buying gallons of water to use and finding things to eat that didn't require cooking with the electric stove and things like that.  However my funds have run dry so I can't even buy another gallon of water much less pay to have the utilities turned back on.  My rent is also fast approaching it's due date and I won't have enough to pay that either so any little bit of help that I can get would be greatly appreciated and would go a very long way in helping us to make it until I am able to get back to work when my employer is released from the hospital.  Thank you in advance to anyone who may see this and may be able to offer any amount of help at all.

https://paypal.me/kld8192?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US