Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate For Help
Exclamation 
So I have never really liked asking for help but I really don’t know what to do right now, I’m kinda desperate. The last few months have really been a struggle. 

At the end of February I was hit with large fees from my old apartment that I had previously been told would be waived… in total it was nearly 4,000$… which wiped out the entirety of my savings. That wouldn’t have been the end of the world if I hadn’t had to take on the entirety of the bills I had previously been splitting with a roommate. But he switched jobs mid April and was basically unemployed for two weeks thus unable to pay his half of the electric and rent… if I’d still had my savings this wouldn’t have been the end but since my savings has been wiped out the month before I had nothing to fall back on… had to put some of the rent onto credit cards nearly maxing those… and now it’s looking like my roommate will need me to cover the entirety of the bills this month so he can catch up on his own expenses (phone before it gets shut off, car before it’s repossessed, ect) however this leaves me unable to cover my own personal bills and certainly not the entirety of the rent or electric. I’m trying to find any way to help cover everything but I’m barely keeping my bank account out of the negatives as it is. Has already dipped negative a couple of times and have barely managed to pull it out. Not to mention the rising prices of gas, I have a refill on a prescription coming up and I don’t know if I’ll be able to afford that when it comes time… my car needs repairs I have been putting off for about six months as it is plus over due for inspection (which as it is it probably won’t pass) and registration… and it would be nice to eat sometime this month. But I can’t do all of that at once. ?

It just feels like everything is falling apart all at once… this was supposed to be a new start for me this year but nothing is working out. I have no family or friends I could turn to for help. Would be embarrassed to ask directly even if they were in a position to help. Just… amount of help would be nice right now. I’m at my wits end. Am looking for ANYWAY to just make it to the end of the month. I’m Desperate. I hate to say it but I am…

PayPal: PayPal.me/awilly44
Cash app: $bangelcat