Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ukrainian couple asks for help
Hi there!

First of all, sorry for my English (in the progress of learning it now). If you asked me about my daily life a few days ago, I could answer that I was an ordinary guy, full of hopes and dreams, 29 y.o, with work in a local Ukrainian PR agency as a remote copywriter. With a rented apartment. With my girlfriend Svitlana (we are together for four years) we dreamed about the first our place that we can call home.

But today, after Russia start the war against my country, my life extremely changed. PR communications in Ukraine are stopped, so I lost my job. I had to go on unpaid leave until better times. At least that's what the management called it.
I'm trying to find another job, doing one-time orders as a freelancer, but it is still not enough to pay the rent. Not to mention other household items and essential things.

So, in this situation, I have a lot of free time, that I spend in the volunteer center to help weave camouflage nets for our armed forces.
I know, a lot of people have bigger needs than I do, but in these dark times, I'm totally broken and have no power to move on and need some help.

Never thought that I would have to search Google for places like that and ask for help. If you don't want to help me, at least please help the Ukrainian army. I think you will find the details of official charitable foundations in Google. With your help, peace will return to my country, and with it, perhaps my former life.

Мой PayPal:  uam.resistance@gmail.com

Thank you and have a blessed day!