Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self-assessment of alcohol addiction
Have you ever given a self-assessment of your alcohol addiction?
Yes, of course, before I knew how much of a problem I had with alcohol, I took an alcohol test. This self-assessment of alcoholism is based on the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition (DSM-5), which is used to measure criteria for addiction. These criteria measure the negative impact of alcohol abuse on a person's life, including physical, psychological and behavioral indicators, and are classified as mild, moderate and severe. After that, of course, I went to treatment and I'm currently in treatment
Alcohol destroys the central nervous system. It changes the function of nerve cells by penetrating them. One in two alcoholics has a damaged cardiovascular system
There are several options available for alcohol rehab. Residential treatment, also known as inpatient treatment, requires patients to live at the facility. There are several hours of counseling. Depending on the nature of the alcoholism, the rehabilitation program may include both individual and group therapies. The length of stay depends on the severity of the problem, and the severity of the symptoms.