Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ren, Vet and Incredible Debt
[attachment=813][attachment=814]Requesting Urgent Assistance

Hello. My name is Thomas. I'm 26 and have lived on my own for 3 and a half years. I've worked 7 years in the Dry Cleaning Industry and most recently a year at Amazon. I haven't been at Amazon for 2 months now and I'm not really sure how I have managed to sustain for this long. My rent is past due, my pets really need to get to the vet(it's been almost 2 years since I could afford to take them), and I have about $5,000 in credit and loan debt that I will likely never be able to get out of. My mother passed away from cancer when I was 13, and my father might as well have died as well, as he was miserably depressed and became an alcoholic. So I've worked really hard to make it to this point in my life. I recently overcame a life long depression thanks to medications, and got some other health problems addressed, as I had never been to the doctor's growing up. So going to the doctors as just something I never did. My rent is relatively cheap (only $500), but not having income makes paying rent hard. I've already pawned my PS4 and PSVR to pay last months rent. I really would love to get my cats to the vet, but it's just not an option in my current situation. And my debt's will never be caught up unless I get really lucky and win the lottery. I didn't have a chance to go to college. Had to go straight to work to provide for myself. I really love my home and my precious 2 cats, Midna and Zelda. They are absolutely the sweetest angels and I wish I could provide them with the care they need. Feels really bad that I can't. Post-depression, I finally felt excited about the future for the first time in ages. But then reality sets in, and its mostly fear of not being able to stay in my home. I have projects I'm working on from home. But none of it is immediately profitable. Hopefully, in time, it will be. So, here I am, humbly begging for any kind of assistance from any kind soul out there. Please, whatever you can offer would mean the world to Midna, Zelda and I. Thank you for taking the time to read my plea, and I hope the sun will continue to shine in your favor. 

paypal.me/one1LLeven
CashApp: one11t
Venmo: TJK111