Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovering from trauma
Hello, I have been going through a lot of trauma in my life and I have been trying to recover. Due to the trauma in my life my therapist said I need a few things to help me get a fresh start and maybe help me from dealing with all of the trauma and PTSD. It was first recommended that I get a new bed, one that is clean and fresh that has no trauma marks on it. I was raped in my bed and I have nightmares and a hard time sleeping in it. So I am hoping to buy a new bed so I can feel safe and secure and feel like I can actually sleep at night. Also, I need to invest in some security measures like some cameras and maybe window alarms? This would help me to feel safe and secure and I might be able to sleep better. Those are what I mainly need is a new bed and some security measures. Or even just some money to go away for a weekend out of state and be able to recover in a safe space. I would love to go to a sexual assault retreat in North Carolina but its 400 dollars and I cant afford to go. I am trying to get some money so I can recover, maybe do some art therapy or do some special emdr therapy. But I mainly need a new bed and security. I am not sleeping well and I think that would be a huge game changer and would really help me. I am desperate. I dont know what to do and I dont have anyone to help me. Thank you for your consideration in helping me.    paypal.me/AbigailJ95