Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of financial assistance (please help)
My name’s aaliyah… I’m a makeup artist and I’m looking to get my makeup studio off the ground. Unfortunately for me, I lack funding. I’m good at what I do and I’d like to pursue my dream of owning a studio one day.

A space I’ve been looking at for almost a year now is finally up for rent. However I need to pay atleast 6months of rent in advance. 

I’ve never been one to ask for money let alone online & from strangers.(where I’ll most likely seem like a scammer) considering I’m from Africa as well. In all honesty I am just a girl in need & I don’t have any where to run to else I would be here.

I’m from a small country in southern central Africa I was wondering if you would be able to assist me financially with $2000 or less whatever anyone could help me out with that I’ll need to officially start my business… 

The studio was something I was gunning for this year… unfortunately I lost my job mid November & depleted my savings… between paying rent, buying groceries & paying my sisters school fees.

Yes,  we’re in different parts of the world, & the scams all over the world… don’t make you wanting to help me any easier…  I understand the reservation .
Regardless I assure you I’m just a girl that really needs some help. Please give me a chance.

I’ll be great for anything you donate.