Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recovering Student! :)
hello there! it’s my first time posting on a site like this, so i apologize if i miss anything. i’m currently a freshman in college, aiming to become a forensic psychologist. i recently transitioned out of an OnlyFans lifestyle (no shade to anyone that chooses to use the website, this is just my personal experience.) my parents kicked me out as soon as i turned 18, and i (being somewhat of a social media star at the time) felt that the whole SW path was an easy way to make enough to support myself. long story short, the money was/is not enough to compensate for the toll it took on my mental state. it broke me down to a shell of a person. 
so, i decided to drop it all and leave. i didn’t have a job lined up, but i’d rather jump into this blindly than spend another second on a path that leads to destruction. i’ve been struggling to keep up with the change, which is what brought me to this site in the first place. if anyone can help me out with some money for rent and groceries, along with some of my medications, it would really mean the world to me. thank you for reading this far
https://cash.app/$SofiaKinz