Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really need help
Hi everyone, 

I was trying not to get at the point of begging money online. I was fighting for the last 2 years with the crysis that COVID 19 created.

I am a member of a family of 5. There is me, my mother, my little sister and 2 grandparents. I am the only one working, and I was really trying hard and even succeeding before the pandemic. I am working in tourism field, and I believe everyone would understand why the crysis came along with the pandemic...

I tried to fight it first 2 years - asking friends, colleagues for help, however my income did not cover my spendings, and now, I am in a debt gap of almost $40000, including bank and non-finanicial organizations loans, and debts to friends and colleagues. 

I am not asking to be covered for the entire amount, God no, but if everyone could just raise at least $1, maybe I will have a boost. 
I never stopped working, never let myself fall into depressions and stuff. I do believe that if you are working hard, you will be paid out sometimes. 

I truly rely on the fact that there are people with dedication, who passed through such moments in their lives. 

My Paypal is @alexanderbrnz

Thanks everyone in advance. May you all be covered from any unforseen situations.