Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help Needed.
Lost for words , i don't know how and when life put me in this position i am right now ? where I'm online begging but i have one to turn to except for help from you reading this.  i blame myself for everything but looking back it's just hard when you don't have anyone who will give you that push , be it emotionally or financially. This is not my destiny coz i won't give up on life no matter what but contemplating on it each and every second to just go away in peace is the most difficult coz God put me on this earth for a purpose and until and unless i get up on my feet again and finish my mission God has for me i will not Quit. I beg you reading this if you are in a position to help me kindly do so and i promise that you won't regret infact you will proud coz i will be helping the world in so many ways.  You will save me today  by helping me friends. Thank you so much and God bless you all.  Love _Catherine

Contact me here :  I only have netteller can i recieve money  here?  catherinemiller942@gmail.com