Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No pro, I'll draw you portraits, help rent, bills, and hygiene
My skills in drawing charcoal portraits aren't professional, however, i am a decent artist. I can draw you a portrait of your kids, partner, pets, etc. I just need help with my rent. I'm 2 months behind 675 monthly. That's 2 late fees of 100 each month.  Phone is 90. Electric is prepaid, so I'm probably getting shut off in a few hours. Food... anything is greatly appreciated. Clothes would be a blessing. Soap for dishes and clothes. I need cleaning supplies. Please someone help me with shampoo and conditioner!!! I already lost my car on a title loan. COVID ruined my life. Loans, cards, banks, borrowing, is all maxed out. I don't even care for my debt right now. I just need to keep a roof over our heads. I'm searching for a job as well as selling almost everything I own. I'm running out of options. I'm limited on work due to not having a vehicle. I don't even have Uber money. I can't work any hours because i have no family here to help me with my kids. For some reason my kids dad doesn't send child support anymore. I never got the child tax credit monthly checks. I was denied unemployment. I can draw though. I can draw or translate and transcribe your paperwork, I'm bilingual. English and Spanish. I'll clean your house. I can also babysit. If you read this far, I'd like to say that I'm an honest, humble person. I don't have any addictions or live off the government. I'm just in a dark place right now and I just need to get on my feet. I don't feel sorry for myself. I feel helpless. 
Cash tag is $JMD1993LV