Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please consider helping me. Mother of two. One with special needs
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I always try to help anyone if and when I can. I rarely ever ask for anything, but this time I am. A little bit about me. I’m a single stay at home mom of two girls 13 and 8. My 8 yr old is a special needs child. We are on a fixed income. These past few months have been hard. I am asking donations for a portable washer/dryer that I can use in my apartment. My 8 yr old has been having health issues since mid Dec and has accidents every night while sleeping. In our buildings we don’t have those they are by the office. Both of my kids are virtual and I have to be by her side the whole day. By the time school is over the place is closed.  Laundry mat is expensive and I hardly can ever get a ride. Getting this would make things so much easier since she has accidents every night. If I had anything left over from that I would use it to get clothes for my kids. My 8 yr old binge eats and has been gaining weight fast. I have like 2 shirts to my name and a couple pairs of jeans. My last pair of shoes I had for over 2 yrs finally fell apart and now it’s winter with snow on the ground and all I have are crocs. I know there’s people out there right now that have more serious issues then I do, but it would mean the world to me if anyone would be willing to donate. Even if you can’t I thank you so much for at least taking some of your time reading this.