Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like I'm drowning. Don't know where else to turn.
Hey, I'm a 27 year old male. First off thank you so much for reading this. I don't know where else to turn, I feel like I'm at a dead end with no where else to turn. Even though it feels like this I keep pushing forward to get by and make ends meet. But my debt is piling up beyond a level I can imagine handling. Between medical bills, rent, car payments, loan payments, and credit cards I'm hardly able to make a dent into any of these debts. I have Ulcerative Colitis and unfortunately had to miss 2 months of work because my stomach was so messed up I could even leave my house. I ended up getting to the doctor and getting on medicine which as of now is working and will keep working, but missing the 2 months of work while not receiving any sort of assistance has put me into a hole I can't get out of. On top of thousands of new medical bills from my appointments and procedures during this time. I've fallen far behind on every payment and am trying to figure out ANYTHING. I'm about 20k in debt and it just keeps growing with every missed payment. Again thank you so much for reading this. I can try offering you services in return for help. I'm very passionate about music and recording music so if there's anyway that could be of service for you, I'd be thrilled to return the favor and help you.

Paypal link - 

paypal.me/ferrj2000

Thank you thank you thank you ?