Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Curious
Heart 
Hello, my name is Joe. I’m a 20 year old male and I currently live alone. I haven’t had the best upbringing, being raised by my father, a drug addict, and my mother, an overworked change anxious woman. So last year I moved out, which definitely helped my mental health quite a bit. Though, given poor financial status to begin with, it’s been very difficult to keep up with rent and bills all on my own. I do have a full time job, working for a company as a manager that often gets overworked and rarely compensated for sacrifices that I make from my mental and physical health. I’ve been working since I was 16 in hopes of being “rich” by now but that’s not how life works. I pay rent, electric, internet, car payment, car insurance, and several other items each month, while only making $17.60 per hour. Yes, I do believe I’ve made financial mistakes, but I’m much happier now than I have been in the past. There’s a lot more to unpack so I’d be glad to share more but for now I’m just asking for help, if anyone faintly believes that I deserve help. Idk, just trying something new 

https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=TT9JTHRRZR32J&no_recurring=0¤cy_code=USD