Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Paying December Rent To Not Be Homeless
Hello all.

My name is Jack. My partner and I, Nico, are having trouble paying our rent this month. For some context - We were forced to move with 4 roommates last year three hours away from our hometown. It was that, or be homeless. The living situation was super toxic, constant screaming and almost physical violence. We worked hard this year, saved enough to be able to move back to our hometown. Nico worked at a big boy retailer that I won’t name, but the HR department at their job completely threw them under the rug and told us last minute Nico wouldn’t be able to transfer to another store in our hometown.

Meaning, Nico has been jobless these past two months, and we’ve been living off of my $12 an hour.

Our rent is $1,680, and we have utilities and credit card bills to pay on top of that. At the end of this month I will be getting paid again. $700 is all we will have to our name, and we will be homeless following the New Year if we cannot pay our rent.

I don’t know what we’re going to do. This is a desperate attempt to keep my home. Our home. The first home we have owned together that has felt like ours. I know it’s the Holidays, but absolutely anything helps. 

Nico’s PayPal is nmartin737@gmail.com
My Cashapp is $shocksite

We have Venmo, Zelle and Apple Pay as well. 

Thank you kindly for reading. God Bless.