Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teenager with health issues and a dream
Hello everyone,

My name is Aleksa and I'm a 18 year old teen who is in a tough situation, obviously I'm ashamed to ask for money this is not what I wanted but there is no other way, I've tried finding a job since my father who is almost in his 50's never worked but had parents who financed him so me and my family didn't worry that much that being said my grandma sadly passed away and grandpa is ill so a huge portion of finance support went away dad started gambling and drinking caring less and less, this situation seems like a teen hating his parent and a personal frustration, that is partially true I won't deny it but I'm trying so hard to find a job, and that came to a hold, I've developed a autoimmune dieses called Hashimoto, not that serious but it affects my whole mood, energy, rendering me useless for jobs which require psychical work, now I'm trying to make my passion for programming a reality, but equipment is required for that and that is my shameful request, I've made money aside for my future medication and one part for equipment now next year I'll be in college, but I wont make enough money in time to get the proper equipment. Also living in a third world country it is a struggle and i grew up to fast than i wanted to. Just imagine living with a family of 4 on 300euro a month.

Sincerely yours Aleksa!

PS: For the wonderful people who want to help here is my paypal.me link https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Aleksa477 |   paypal.me/Aleksa477 | Remember the amount is not important and I'm grateful for every penny. God bless you all people, and I wish people struggle less in this cruel world.