Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mother in need
This is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Ask for help. At 16 I had my son and it has been just us ever since. At 18 I joined the Reserves because single parents couldn't go active at the time and now I work full time while also going to school full time. We live a fairly good and comfortable life. He is in his preteens now so we are struggling with puberty and for anyone that knows, it has not been fun for me. Back in the fall he had an accident and needed surgery so I've been recently struggling with the bills from what insurance couldn't cover. Now my latest issue is the transmission in my car has gone out and I drive daily for my job. No car means no work for me so it had to be fixed. Between the car troubles, medical bills, and just regular bills this is the first time in years my bank account has been drained like this. Luckily we were able to get help for Christmas from friends and some family but when it comes to my car issue that's where it stops. So here I am, on the internet asking strangers for any help they can offer during this hard time for so many others. If anyone is able to help so I could stress less about bills and making sure we keep food in the house I would more than greatly appreciate it. 

paypal.me/ellej21