Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me Save My Car!
SO I was so stupid but I let my ex-husband use my car. We're still married but legally seperated. We'll he was ok with it the first day, even brought me $20 for using it but the next day his demons got a hold of him and he decided to get high on meth. He has a history of methamphetamine addiction but I thought he was ok by now. Well, I thought wrong and I'm not sure if he traded my car for meth or if he just let someone use it and they never returned it. It was sitting out on the side of the road in Hartford KY and now it is at a wrecker service. I'm disabled, meaning my income is rather low. It's going to cost me $275 to get it home. But on top of that it's an extra $40 for each day it sits there! So I'm reaching out to you, my friends and family to help me with the $275 plus the amount for a locksmith to come and make a new key. I don't know what else to do. I'm so upset and worried and now have no way to get myself and my elderly mom to the doctors that we need to get to. Please help with whatever you can. And if you cannot, please pray for us the very next time you hit your knees or bow your head to pray!! Thank you and God bless!