Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just coming home.
My names Devin and I'm 31 with the life experience of a 16 year old. I was incarcerated at age 18 and released at age 22. At 23 I was once again incarcerated and am now just coming home.. into covid. I made the bad decisions for which I'll pay ALWAYS, but sometimes it seems as if all odds are stacked against me especially wanting to do the right things in my life now. Lol, never will probably have a legit career. I came home to nothing though, absolutely nothing I mean. I've been doing temp work when I can get it, and I just recently got an legit ID! 1st in my life. Wait for it though...and I got my learners permit 2 days ago, boom! Have never driven, and not saying I deserve to, but I know it would make things easier for me Tobe able to accomplish if I could. That saying, if anybody can reach in there hearts and sponsor my goal of obtaining that I will ALWAYS love those that helped me grow. I don't really like this part cause it makes things seem fake, but it's needed so...my cash tag is $Dev2224. Thank you and much love..Dev
I forgot to include my pay pal...if anyone is inclined. It is paypal.me/@Dev2228.