Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently lost my job and behind on rent!!
Hello I’m Aaliyah I recently lost my job of three years I was doing fine before I was terminated afterwards is when everything started changed my land lord raised the lot space and even added a sewer and water fee because he’s expanding the property adding on more houses, so this caused the residents that already live here increased rent this was the icing on the cake to throw me behind on my bills. I’m also a single mother of a 7 year of old son and 8 month old niece with hydrocephalus that causes her to be in and out of the hospital i’ve had her since she was 3 months since the first time she was healthy enough to leave the hospital because her parents are addicts and not in her life I took the responsibility of raising her as my own I love her little soul with everything in me!  From me missing days due to making sure my niece was getting to her appointments and surgeries I was fired. All that is ask is for God to touch someone and send us guardian angel to help is thur these hard times until he allows me to get back on my feet.