Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of stable suitable housing
Well I am asking for help with money for housing for me and my bf. Where I live is hard to find a job and my wallet was stolen so I have no documents, which this will also help me replace. I am currently living in an old pool house with my bf on his families property and have no running water bc there puppies are destroyed, we believe we are getting a mouse infestation did to use living on top a hill that is filled with trees and stumps below us. We also believe we have termites. This house has been around since the 50s and it's on its last leg. If it does come crashing down we are coming crashing down that hill with all those trees and stumps. I alone can't make enough to to support us and save for a home. My bf is disabled from having his leg ripped off in a car accident a few years back and getting there rib around from disability and taking forever in a day to get his disability. If someone could help us that would be a great burden lifted off of us. The stress of it all is affecting our relationship, arguing more than we ever have. But if someone was to help when he does get his disability going we wouldnt have to use all of it to buy a house and stuck with nothing left to furnish it. If you could see how small and cluttered this place is bc as I said it's an old pool house, so very little room. If you see fit to help then God Bless You. Thank you for taking the time to read this and leave info so I can send you pics of my first ever home that I would own. I hope you have a blessed day.

Sincerely,
Despretaly seeking housing