Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
URGENT HELP NEEDED PLS! ONLY HAVE TIL SUNDAY!!
I’ve been working since the age of 15 taking care of my mother due to her many health problems including but not limited to brain and lung cancer until her untimely and unfortunate unexpected passing in 2016 and I’ve been struggling since then, not Tht I didn’t when she was alive only it was easier w her assistance and support. I’ve had identical twin girls since then whom my ex [not their father] & my ex best friend decided to then betray me in the worst way by making up stories to and keeping a journal of false accusations/statements to make me look like a bad mother to have them taken out of my custody and as I only had my mother on my side[quite frankly tht hasn’t changed] & due to her passing which therefore lead to her absence and inability to be present to back up my claims tht those accusations were false so it felt as if the world was against me [which in all honesty it still does] & they were then taken from me and I’ve been fighting a hard battle alone to get them back which is almost and practically impossible to meet all the guidelines to get them back without any assistance or support whatsoever. During the COVID I then lost my job I had at the time and have yet to be able to find/get one since then and now have exhausted ALL my unemployment benefits and now as if stress and worry and anxiety and the weight of the world WASNT weighing on me enough, now tht I have no way at all to pay rent or my phone bill or utility bills along w the expenses of groceries, tht weight has become unbearable and I’m at a point I’m ready to just give up and throw in the towel, which no one would seem to care anyway it feels and seems like. 

& now on top of all tht, I owe two weeks of rent and have no money either for food & my puppy who is my legit only best friend or friend in general, has been hit by a car recently and I have to come up w the money to pay for the vet bill & also my rent by this weekend which in total comes to $950 or I’m screwed as both the vet and my landlord have both been very patient as is so far but won’t give me any more time .. and I DNT have good enough credit to get a loan as I’ve desperately been tryin to do so but have been only denied.. 

So I’ve come to see if maybe finally after all these years alone and no one in my corner, pls can Someone pls have a sensitive & generous heart to this lonely struggling young woman who just seems to continuously run into only bad luck..? I’d be forever grateful and appreciative for any generous donations but I have to come as close to $950 by Sunday as I possibly can ! PLEASE HELP IM A WRECK!!