Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save my family from total collapse
My name is Odunsi Adeniyi. I want to use this medium to make a passionate appeal for financial assistance to cushion the effects of high inflation in my country and financial crisis my family is currently experiencing.

Reason for the assistance.

Please I need your urgent help in financial terms to be able to attend to some pressing domestic needs such as children's school fees, my house rent, payment for WAEC registration of one of my children which are long overdue. And except I receive financial aid there is no way I could attend to these urgent financial needs.
In view of the above stated predicament, I am soliciting the support of well-meaning individuals, groups and donors for financial help. This will enable me make my family happy, especially the children who daily approach me for their school fees, money for their text and exercise books, payment of WAEC fees earlier mentioned and as well pay up my house rent. And I am sure your response to my clarion call will go a long way in saving me and my family from this financial hardship which has prevented me  from feeding or giving my family three square meals a day, not to talk of other domestic needs aforementioned.
Please your support will help my children achieve their life-long dream of getting quality education. Especially the eldest daughter, it will help her in the pursuit of her degree course in higher institution in order to find a rewarding job.
Save my family from total collapse.
Thank you in advance.