Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help with my debt
Question 
Hi there! My name is Jack and I am aspiring photographer from the UK. 

I haven't had the best of times in the past couple years, along with many other people. I have had to drop out of uni due to my declining mental health and my lack of financial resources. Which doesn't help with my mind state.
I've always thought I've "paid my way" in life and worked for my money, however due to unforeseen circumstances and costs of a uni course I've now had to drop, I'm in a bit of a pickle... a -£2,750 iced problem in fact.... I know to many this is a lot of money, and for some its pennies. However I have tried and tried to pay this off, and never seem to catch up. This is now impacting my studies, work opportunities and severely impacting my mental health.

I was wondering if I small group of people would be willing to help me this Christmas season... I am aiming to raise money in the hopes of clearing my current debt and allowing myself the free time to pursue my passion as a full time career, and believe me when I say, if you guys can make it happen I WONT let you down and I will give me everything to make your donations worthwhile. I hope you're all staying safe and hopefully you can help me out!