Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BROKE COLLEGE STUDENT in need of a Christmas miracle
Thumbs Up 
Hello thank you for taking the time to read my plea for help.Let me jump straight in 

.  I'm 18 and I am a college student who works part time. Unfortunately it was only a temporary role and was laid off recently with a few others before Christmas. It was minimum wage and the only job available to me due to my circumstances 
. With Christmas coming soon and no job has put me in a stressful situation as I live in a big family household, the tax is about 1000 pounds for this year with no job I'm simply not able to give any money to my mum to help out who pays the tax and rent. We all live on government benefits because my mum has a lung condition and is too old to work and so is my dad. We've never had a lot of money and have never had a proper Christmas where we were not worrying about Bill's I have 2 little brothers and a sister who could face the prospect of getting nothing for Christmas which would be heartbreaking 
I just want a Christmas with my family which we can all enjoy in peace

I'm frightened that if we dont have the means to pay rent and our tax we will be homeless or in homeless accommodation for Christmas so I'm pleading from the bottom of my heart for any of your much needed and appreciated assistance that can help us in any way whatsoever.
Thank you peace and blessings be with you 

paypal.me/hamzaBou123