Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas miracle 4 kids single mom
I'm a single mom of 4 amazing kids. I have 14, 11, 5 year old as well as a 2 month old baby. I was a factory worker when the pandemic hit. I was living in Florida when I got laid off. When I found out I was pregnant the dad told me to get an abortion so I moved home to Ohio. I work cleaning homes now but it's not enough to pay the bills. I have no car which makes it difficult to get better employment at the moment. With Christmas coming up my kids show such excitement and are doing so well in school. The older ones understand how hard I'm struggling but you can see in their eyes just how much they want to have a good Christmas. To be honest I'm not even sure I'll be able to get a tree we lost everything when we moved here. I'm not even sure if this site really works but I figured I'd give it a try for my kids. If you have a little extra and are willing to help. Just know that your money will go to four amazing kids into nowhere else. Thank you have a blessed day thanks for your time I have a cash app account  you can send donations to cash tag $faithinlove2