Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for help please.
Hello,  my name is Allen.  I am new to this site and how it actually works. Nonetheless I am here for obvious reasons. Over the last few months I have accumulated a decent chunk of debt due to mostly anxiety and depression. I've taken out several loans to try and make ends meet until I can get stable once again but I am beginning to get over my head and I feel I'm going to lose it all. My inability to hold down work due to personal conditions and unfortunately events has put me in what seems to be a never ending pit. I'm in process of getting a new job and trying to become stable but life doesn't wait and I cannot even afford my rent this month. I am trying but I have gotten over my head. Between the 3 loans I have , my car payment that I cannot pay and the rent to live , it seems impossible to get ahead. That's not including trying to feed myself on a daily basis. I want to give up so bad but I figured as a last stitch effort before I end up on the street homeless , I would give anything a try. If I could somehow have things in one payment that was manageable,  I feel I could get out of this. I'm just overwhelmed with it all and do not know what else to do. Thank you for reading and thank you if you decide to help. My cashtag is $XTCSIZZLE , I have a paypal too if someone prefers but I'll need to find the link. Thanks again. Bless