Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial Mental Break
Im not really sure what to say, so I’m just going to be honest. I need a mental break from financial struggles. 
I’m a single mom and have been working non stop since my partners past when I was 16 and yeah it’s hard but I always find a way to keep going. But this year and the last year have been mentally and financially challenging. My complex has increased my rent and now I just feel like I’m drowning. I just want one month where I know I can breathe. 
By 16 , my sister and I had lost both of our parents and I feel like I’ve just been surviving since then. I’ve done every job you can possibly think of to make sure my daughter never goes without the things she needs and ensure our bills were paid. Now I’m just tired. I’m not sure if that even counts as a reason but it’s the one I have. Going non stop and never feeling like you’ve made it when you know you have, just defeats you in moments like these.  I’m not going to give up but having some help would be really great right about now. I need to pay Novembers rent and utilities. I’m asking for a goal of $3500 and honestly, anything really does help. $crissyjay30