Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal hope
Dear Whomever it may matter

Chuckles, i really dont know where to start but here goes... so its just me and my son... i am a widow (my husband died of agent orange) and receive my va pension and am handicapped from the age of 27 and my son is receiving va disability (physical as well as ptsd)from 6 yrs served in Navy... its been very hard to have something to anchor to and call home and this covid thing has stopped further efforts... work is not possible for me unless its at home (i was raised helping my mother with the family 3 1/2 acre organic garden) i want this and my son is a good man and a great man and has saved many lives before and during military but this doesnt seem to matter and we have battled to just stay afloat for our entire lives... i want to have something secure for my son you see he is having trouble reacclimating to society... he needs a place for piece of mind... i want to see him secure before i pass... we are all we have... he is my inspiration but our bodies are used up how can we have something of our own... i would love to have 20 acres that we could make our home... i want to grow organics for my community ... my son was a CPO and studied all things music when he retired from service and wants to be someone who has a peaceful life... im asking if its too much to ask for help from you... it would not be wasted... you would be helping me save my son and  giving me back my hope

I thank you for your time

sweetlilpatricia@gmail.com

paypal.me/ruthjuers

Ps
A little more about us we are from north sacramento and we have always struggled and now
We are struggling to try to be in same place ... its been sometime and he needs my help with ptsd... im 3 hrs apart from him in an old rv and he is living in a friends garage... ?he is a hero and i cant give him what he deserves... from the time he was young hes been a protector... in the 9th grade he saved a 12 year old girl from being raped and as a young adult taught women and childrens self defense... then he saved a mans life who was in his car in traffic in diabetic shock... all this before he was 20 yes old...then a woman when he was stationed in Hawaii was in the store choking to death and he saved her life and the navy despite the fact the woman went at told them he was her hero still did not acknowledge this...hes been in Iraq and Bahrain ... as a little boy his first hair cut at 6 yrs he told barber when he asked what he wanted that he wanted a policemans haircut... 

I dont know what or how to ask you... but can you help us... we have save some towards buying something but its not enough and though i know we can make monthly payments as we have never missed a payment ... we just need help with down payment or cosign for getting a permanent forever home... 
we are native american indian/irish
Thank you
A proud and concerned Momma
 ruthiejuers