Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls help me NOT get evicted
Hello, I hate asking but I am so desperate right now. I have tried all different options, but it seems that no matter what I try, I end up going backwards. At the moment I am far behind on my rent and getting evicted. I don’t know what else to do. 
The past few months everything has gone wrong. I am a single mom to a 7 yr old with some issues of which I am constantly having to leave work because of. He was almost expelled from school until I had to fight with our local school board to try to get him the help he needed. I missed a lot of work because of these issues. 
Of course, that isn’t the only thing that had to happen, I had to hit a deer on the highway and while my vehicle was damaged poor Bambi did not make it. I suffered from whiplash of which I have been having to take time off because of the injury and getting treated. 
I then got the flu shot of which I got a skin infection from. How I don’t know, but that caused me to miss even more work. 
Then the best is that I tried to get a personal loan to consolidate everything and pay off my past due rent. Guess what, I got scammed. They took me for $1000 that I borrowed to get the loan as they stated I needed to pay for loan insurance first. 

I just don’t know what to do anymore. I am giving up. I don’t have anyone to help me out with a place to live, and it is winter time. I don’t want my son and I to freeze. 

If anyone would be willing to help that would be absolutely amazing! And when I am back on my feet, I would pay it forward.