Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to not be homeless
Hey there, my name is Timothy. I'm in very desperate need of help. I am living with two roommates and we recently got an eviction notice stating we have to be out soon. I had no idea until recently that my roommate had been taking our money and not paying the bills so this whole situation is a complete surprise and very scary to say the least. To make things worse I recently lost my car due to engine problems and it no longer runs. It's not even with me where I'm staying currently and the cost of repairs is more than it would cost to get another vehicle entirely. Since I've lost my car I have also not been able to work. I have been in the process of looking for something close that I could possibly walk to or work from home because relying on someone else for rides isn't the safest option and most people have to work themselves as well but now with this going on I need to get something done quickly. So I am completely unprepared for this entire situation and I have run out of options.

I don't have family anywhere nearby, most of my family lives out of state. Basically on the opposite side of the United States actually and with how hard times are right now they would not be able to help me in the ways that they would like to either, and the few friends that I do have cannot accommodate me because of the two pets that I have with me whom I'm also very worried about losing due to all of this. I never thought that I would ever end up in a situation like this. It's almost unreal that such a thing could happen. I'm hoping I can get at least enough so that I can get myself a cheap car and also find and make living arrangements for us until I can find work again. I am absolutely terrified of not only losing my pets but ending up homeless. I would imagine that would be the absolute worst outcome in the whole scenario. I never would have imagined I would have to ask for help but this has become my reality, so If there is anyone out there that can help it would greatly be appreciated by me and my animals. Thank you for reading my story.