Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIGHT FOR FREEDOM
Hi Everyone, 

My name is Michael.  I am 37, far from perfect, and don't think I deserve for my life to be taken away. Here's my story. 

It all started 3 years ago. I got divorced from my wife. I had several cars and a nice home. Anyways now I have nothing.  I have hereditary spastic paraplegia which makes it so I can barely even walk. Which sucks beyond comprehension.  I am an intelligent, caring, and I think very good overall being.  I got myself in a predicament. After my divorce I was left nothing and moved home to my family. We didn't see eye to eye so i moved back to Arkansas. I came back with nothing.  Disabled, denied my social security disability, homeless, no vehicle but completely free. Anyways it was very rough. Very cold and lonely. I ended up making some friends and they showed me how to put food on the table. I started selling drugs. Not the greatest decision I admit but honestly it got me friends, put food on the table and I had sense of purpose. Short story I got popped by a local snitch.  It is my first offense and I can't walk so I figured I would get probation. Nope. They are trying to give me 26 years to life. For selling drugs to make sure I eat. Methamphetamine.  I understand I broke the law therefore I should be punished but this is overkill all because I pissrd off a few local law enforcement officers by making them look retarded. So now the state has a hard on for me. They appointed 3 different public defenders which the first two quit and the last one is working against me. Refuses to help. So if I don't get a new lawyer in 2 weeks I no longer get to eat, sleep,fuck, or shit whenever I like. All because I was hungry and Cold. Let me remind u that I don't steal, am one hundred percent non violent and have never ever hurt anyone physically or sexually. And the drugs I sold never were forced on anyone and never killed anyone.  Someone please help me.  I love my mother, sister, and my friends. They Can't afford to help and I can't begin to fathom how I may never see any of them again. I don't deserve this. My cash tag is $moneymanmorey420.  It is linked to my phone 4793173690. I need help and I need it asap. I will do whatever. My life depends on it