Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking Financial Buffer
I’m Ainan and I'm from a country called Malaysia. I'm a disabled amputee on a wheelchair with a severe chronic heart condition called acute cardiomyopathy where my heart can only pump at 20% capacity. I'm  also still diabetic (the reason I got my foot cut off) and a few times a year I had to struggle with asthma attacks as well. I have a slight visual impairment that comes with my diabetic history. Under these circumstances highly unlikely for me to work like a regular person with normal working hours. 

Been struggling trying to make a living online. I have yet to find a reliable consistent means to earn a steady income despite having narrowed it down to specific niches recently,  as there are just too numerous out there.

At the very least I have identified which areas I want to focus on and expand. To date I have mostly joined free version platform and with limited tools at hand, I could only go so far. With a little more financial leverage I would love to push my limit and take my game to the next level.

I just turned 50 last week. Can’t remember how many times I hit rock bottom. At times I get overwhelmed and felt like giving up. However, this time around I would no longer feel sorry for myself.  There's still plenty of fight left in me. Not just for my family, I owe it to myself too. Failures set me back but at the same time they make me stronger too. I am  determined to find that game changer so I could finally change my life. As I turn 50 I'm gonna make that happen. This is the best time to make it big online and I am willing to take all the baby steps necessary to see any progress from now on. Life is not just about survival and sustenance, which I've been struggling with, the last 3 years.  

Really hope that somewhere out there someone  knows where I'm coming from and help me make that difference. 

I just wish that for the next 4 months I don't have to worry about food and the basic necessities in order to gain total focus on my undertaking. Help me make my comeback. Any amount of donation would be most appreciated

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ainanrozz