Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeless Targeted Individual needs help to get off the streets
I'm a Targeted Individual. A victim of organized gang stalking & electronic harassment. Internal organs being cooked when I feel vibrating. I’m a single, disabled female, homeless on the streets. I’m 38 years old. I’m originally from New Orleans, LA. But currently live in Pensacola, FL. I have no family support. Not even my twin sister. I was abused in foster care and the foster mother put me in the “Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research” cult. I also believe she’s an occultic Voodoo witch who put me in the gang stalking program. I’m glad I turned to Jesus Christ & found out the truth. Glad I got out of the cult. Every aspect of my life is destroyed (seemingly irreparably!), & everything seems hopeless. I’m marked for death. I don’t want to sell out to Satan. I am just trying to survive. It’s so cold. There’s nothing out here for single homeless women on the streets. There are no shelters for us, & we are more vulnerable & subject to crime, & then blamed for it by heartless Satanic sellouts. The cops hate us so much that we’re not allowed to be seen or exist in society, or else we’ll be wrongfully jailed. They claim that there’s no funding for single women shelters, but all this help for men, & women with kids. I have hypersensitive ears (hyperacusis), Tourette’s, OCD, anxiety, depression, sleep deprivation, possible Asperger’s. I was diagnosed with Lupus, but then it was ruled out. I also suffer edema in my legs & plantar fasciitis in my feet. I had 2 strokes @ age 5. Eye surgery @ age 5, & nose surgery @ ages 10 & 11. Doctors & hospitals never help me when I get sick or injured. Cops never help me whenever I make police reports. I never dreamed to live this nightmare! The foster mom prophesized & predicted my failure in life & homelessness. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Spanish, but am still not fluent, due to my isolation & loneliness. I have NOBODY! Either fired or mobbed off of every job I work, mobbed out of every neighborhood I lived in, & everything good I get, gets blocked. Not allowed to be successful. I’m trying to get back on my feet, & I would like to own my own business, work independently & be my own boss. Be a digital nomad. We have to switch up our routine & keep moving around. If successful, I would like to give back & help those less fortunate than me. I wish I can heal from the ailments this program has caused me. 

I need help to obtain stable housing, & also financial assistance for daily survival with food, toiletries, transportation, etc. It's hard, trying to get a place.

Maybe I can use these funds to get a vehicle to live & work in.

Please spread, share & help. Thank you. I appreciate it.

http://paypal.me/John146WTL

$PsychWorld35 CashApp