Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation
Angel We are living off my Disability Grant which is a struggle, paying our rates, food, electricity, and general household items. Since we were both laid off for a good amount of time since 2014, we only have a monthly grant as income! all I need is just a little amount of money to keep my body and soul together. I have not been feeling well since I lost my job, and life has become complicated. I would like you to know the history of events that have occurred with me. Over the past years, I have been diagnosed with different ailments. Diabetic Type 2 which means I take Insulin and Chronic Medication (16 Tablets) daily, I wear two braces as I have Copal Tunnel Syndrome and get an injection every three months. I am also a cancer survivor, had bladder cancer, now thank the good lord, I have been clear for two years and do yearly checkups. Unfortunately, when I thought I had just got my health under control, I was diagnosed with an enlarged heart. Cannot do any work that puts pressure or stress on the heart.
 Any Donations can be sent to my Pay Pal Account superam856@gmail.com

Thanking you kindly

Frederick Mitchell
Big Grin Heart