Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Student in need of help to complete his last year of University and pay for his rent.
Hello dear people, 

Above all else I am trusting you are for the most part having a stunning day, since this isn't actually the situation for me. I have been glancing through various methods of hopefully being able to get some money to have the opportunity to pay for my last year of college, alongside my rent, since my flat mate had left recently and the things fell on my head in a truly awful and hard second. I feel humiliated to ask individuals for cash, at the same time, lamentably, I feel like this is the only option left, until I have no rooftop over my head (since everyone I know there has their own personal issues and are not able to take me for a short measure of time), as well as not finishing my fourth year of college. I would be incredibly glad for how much cash you choose to "give" (I feel terrible saying that word still) me, without question, all that will be valued. Thank you so much in advance for hearing my, fairly senseless, story.

This is my PayPal if you are willing to contribute: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/somethingjusttohave1