Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassed Single Mother
Sad 
Embarrassed Single Mother

So, this is extremely embarrassing for me. I am someone who has never been stuck in a situation because I am the problem solver but I am beyond stuck right now. I am a single mom of a beautiful three (almost four) year old boy. I am a year and 5 months in recovery from addiction. My schedule looks like this, I wake up at 6 am and bring my son to daycare. I DoorDash for 2 hours before heading to my full time job, I work from 9-6 and then pick up my son before the daycare closes. Some evenings after I finish with my school work (I’m going to school to become a counselor) I transcribe on Rev.com until I can’t stay awake anymore and somehow I am STILL not making it financially. Walden had been sold so my grant for school is stalled and in order to continue they made me pay $3,000 in tuition until the grant comes through. My son’s birthday is October 9th and I am afraid I won’t be able to even afford a gift because I am barely making my bills. On top of that I just broke up with my boyfriend who was physically and emotionally abusing me because regardless of the financial help he was giving it wasn’t fair to keep my son around him. We already live in a one bedroom apartment and I DoorDash on Sunday to earn money for groceries. ??‍♀️ if nothing else, it was helpful to vent.

My cash app is $LindseyGrace210