Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me bail my mentally ill husband out of jail so he can receive proper care
my husband Zach was jailed in june of this year for a failure to appear warrant meaning he missed a court date. Zach has been suffering mental health issues since march of this year after we lost our home due to the pandemic and his father passed away. its not that he didnt want to go to court he just didnt remember and even after reminding him its still has been very hard keepong track of him due ro his mental condition. he began heqring voices and talking to him self aroud the end of march and he is constantly on the go looking for his father and other people close to him that have passed away. he needs medical treatment, the only treatment he has recieved in the jail is they isloate him and have stripped him naked and left him starpped to a board for over 12hrs what i was told was an effort to calm him down. his bond is $1300.00 dollars which is absouletly ridiculous and they will not lower it. please help me get him home its been 3months and i just cant get the money together trying to stay afloat with bills rent and the added expense of travel 30 miles one way twice week to see him money for phone calls and commissary i need him home with me please help us...cashtag $afterglow1290