Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young widow/mother of 2 in desperate need of help??
Hello my name is Samantha. I am 31 years old and have two children. Jackson age 10 who has special needs. And Ryder age 5. My husband recently passed away and due to my oldest sons special needs he was our lifeline, as i was only able to work part time due to the fact that we only receive nursing for him 3 days a week and one must be well trained to take care of him as he has a tracheotomy and a feeding tube. I have hardly been able to work since his passing and am barely able to put food on the table none the less pay the bills. I am begging anyone at this point that is able and willing to help to please please PLEASE do so. I don’t want to put anyone out of there way but I am desperate. My boys are my life and we are struggling to get by none the less deal with loss of there father as they just don’t understand. My cash app is $samanthabunn06 anything will help at this point. Your time and help will be greatly appreciated and I can assure it will be going to a good cause. I hope you all have a blessed day and thank you so much for your help ! ??❤️