Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me fix my life
First off, I would like to thank you for sparing some of your time in reading this message of mine.

My name is Nico Piasan and I live in Orani Bataan and I am currently working as a fast food crew at Mang Inasal. The reason why I'm writting this message is because of a tragic incident.

As I have introduced myself, I work as a fast food crew and due to the nature of my job, I was among the people who are badly affected by the pandemic. Due to the severity of the financial crisis that the pandemic had brought upon us, I was forced fo apply for a small loan. An action which I greatly regret today.

Due to the financial challenge that the pandemic had brought upon us, I continued to apply for more loans to keep providing basic necessities to my family which includes me, my mother and my father who is bedridden due to stroke. As I continuesly apply for loans to keep our family afloat, I was inevitably burying myself deeper and deeper and by the time I realized it, I was already burried so deep that it was already imposible to get out on my own.

To make matters worse, the small loan companies that I had applied those loan from had started harrassing and threatening me due to me failing to make my payments. I kept everything to myself and the stress and pressure on me kept growing and eventually it reached a breaking point. Unable to take the harrassment, I tired to commit suicide. 

However, my mother caught me before I was able to successfully kill myself and despite my wrist being covered in blood, she embraced me while crying and said that she was always there for me. She was always there to listen to me and help me with my problems no matter how heavy they are.

I was brought to the hospital where I was treated for self-inflicted injuries and was later released the same day after the treatment was done.

When we got home, we talked about my problem and that is when I realized how dumb I was for trying to carry all the burden by myself. My family as well as my relatives made me realize that I dont have to carry everthing by myself and that I have people I can always talk with and ask for hell. This gave me hope and the courage to continue fighting. This gave me the resolve I needed to keep on trying to claw myself out of this grave that I dug for myself.

However, one fact still remains. And that is I have a huge debt to pay. All in all, the debt from multiple small money lending companies that I borrowed money from had reached the total of $3,000 including interest which is continuesly growing day by day due to those loans being way overdue, an amount that I have no idea where I am going to find.

Recently, we recieved a letter remanding us to repay all of our loan within this week or they will be forced to take legal actions against us. For this reason, I had decided to makd a gamble and wrote this message with the purpose of asking you for financial assistance.

I know $3,000 is such a huge money to ask but any amount is more than welcome and is deeply apreciated.

You can contact me for more details using my cellphone number +639275630324 or my email [email=nicopiasan2828@gmail.com]nicopiasan2828@gmail.com[/email]

I also have a PayPal account [email=crappyangel2828@gmail.com]crappyangel2828@gmail.com[/email]

My Gcash number is 09274329224.

The only bank account I have is my GSave account from CIMB Bank with the account number 20860704822520

Once again, I would like to offer my thanks for sparing some of your time to read my message. I eagerly await any form of response from you. God bless and have a great day.