Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate Widow and single mother
Rainbow 
Hello, I am a 48 year old widow. My husband passed away Aug 6 2020. We were celebrating our anniversary at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway and he fell causing a brain hemorrhage. He was gone before the ambulance ever left the track. It's been extremely hard, No life insurance, the beginning of a pandemic, I lost my job, and now it's just me and Benjamin. With school starting soon I am in desperate need of help. I have applied for any kind of assistance that is available for me that I qualify for and have received rental assistance and food stamps. I just went shopping and stocked the freezer and when I woke up yesterday there was a small.puddle around the refrigerator, all the frozen food had thawed and the fridge crapped out on me so I lost about $150 in frozen food. I also have a car that is in great condition considering the age but it need 2 front tires on order to get inspected. I found a shop that has 2 used ones for $110 mounted and balanced. Which is a decent deal I am told. And with school coming up I am in desperate need of school clothes and supplies and I am afraid that I won't be able to even get him there without the tires on the car so I can get it inspected. I hate to ask anyone for help but right now I have no choice, I am going to count on the kindness of strangers. Anything anyone can do would be a great help. I need to be able to get Ben to his doctor appointment for his seizure disorder and it's the love I have for my son that pushes me forward. Please help if you can.
I appreciate everything and anything that is done.
Thank you.

Blessed are those in need and blessed are those who help.
Cash app. $orchid1973
PayPal.me/hromeo1973