Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low on hope
Rainbow 
Low on hope and out of credit. I worked as a contract therapist for 9 years. I have complex medical issues and needed a surgery for which I took unpaid time off to recover from, draining my savings. The first COVID shutdown occurred days before my scheduled return and my contract was dropped. I did not qualify for unemployment due to my time off and not meeting the income requirements. The last time I was able to afford the medication I need via injection and IV infusion was March 2020. I have been in debilitating pain for the last year. My It has been difficult to get by with limited resources for myself and my 3 children, one of which has a congenital heart defect and asthma (their condition complicated after having COVID this spring). I just used the last of my available credit.  I have no family or anyone in my life to ask for help. I don't even know if a real (not spam) person will read this. I just need to tell myself I've done everything I can. I need help getting out of this hole of debt and hopelessness. I need basic necessities and I need medication so I can work again. Anything you have to give will be recieved with undying gratitude.
cash.app/$tryingtoactright