Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Saved Maverick's Life. Can ANYONE Save me?.
Exclamation 
Please help if you can! If there's one thread you browse through please STOP at this one. Your simple act of kindness  can save what little posessions  I do have from being lost forever. I had to pawn some jewelry, my television, and a gun totaling $1200 to save my cats life. I'm  sure anyone else in my position would do the same.... whatever it takes.. My cat is my fur baby and my little buddy. His name is Maverick and he's been there for me through thick and thin. It's my job as his mama to take care of him and do whatever I can to give him a good life. If you've ever owned a pet, you know that they become a part of your family. My cat is a 3 year old Scottish Fold and while I don't have children yet, he is my everything.  

He started throwing up and refused to eat and so I rushed him to the vets office. After a whole board of tests, blood draws, and an ultra sound the doctors told me that he needed emergency surgery and to stay in the hospital over the weekend or he may not make it through the weekend. Of course I immediately agreed and sat by his side as much as they would let me until he was finally well enough to come home. He made it thankfully and it turns out he had a blocked urethra due to spurs he could not pass on his own. His kidneys had begun to shut down and luckily they were able to assess and operate in time. Now came th next hurdle... how do I pay for this bill? 

I barely make it paycheck to paycheck so in order to pay for his vet bill I had to pawn every valuable item I owned. I paid little increments but I still owe $1000. I had to pawn jewelry that belong to my grandmother and a gun that belonged to my father. These items are all I have left of them. PLEASE, I'm begging you if you can donate ANYTHING  I would be forever grateful.  I've been through so many struggles and it seems as soon as things calm down BOOM something else goes wrong. I really can't emotionally take this loss. If anyone can help, it would be the greatest kindness  you could extend. So here I am begging and pleading strangers for help because I have no where else to turn. 

I'll leave my PayPal Link as I am out of other options. Just know if you can find it in your hearts to extend me a little grace you will save the last physical memories of those I loved the most in this world who are no longer with us on this earth, my dad and my grandmother. These items are irreplaceable. I can only hope and pray that someone sees this in time. Thank you for considering and taking the time to read this. 

TIME IS RUNNING OUT. PLEASE DONATE NOW BEFORE MY LOVED ONES ITEMS ARE LOST FORVER.  I saved Maverick, now can someone, anyone please save me?

PAYPAL.ME/Texasrose7
Thank you for your interest in my chaos,Mr.Seo. Sorry for the delayed response but I work all day and then have a 2 hour commute some days, depending on traffic. I'd like to update everyone with a super fun bonus! I inherited horrible teeth that has been passed down from both sides of my family.Prior to my father's passing his teeth had literally crumbled and cracked to the point he had only a few left, and even those were in bad shape. I'm in my early 30s and my teeth have begun to do the same. Over the weekend I began experiencing extreme pain in my right jaw. I was eating a sandwich and, POP, almost my entire tooth was torn from my mouth and got stuck on my sandwich. Pf course zi don't have the funds to visit a dentist, but they were able to call me in antibiotics. So let's add severe pain, and several hundreds of dollars to get a root canal to the "things I cannot currently afford list!" It's like I can't catch a BREAK!! My life has been an uphill climb, but I refuse to give up nor abandon the faith that things will get better..

If you or anyone you know may be able to help in ANY way.. you have no idea how much of an impact it could make on my life. Even if you can only give your support in prayers, it is all much needed and appreciated.

I have VENMO @texasrose7 or Paypal: Paypal.me/Texasrose7