Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help-Single mom laid off with 2 kids
Thumbs Up 
Hello
Thank you for taking the time to look at my message. I’m so embarrassed to be asking for money from complete strangers but it’s my only option. I was laid off from my job a few months ago and I was on unemployment which didn’t help a ton, but definitely better than nothing, now my unemployment has ran out , so I have nothing right now. I’ve now been behind on all of my bills for months. I have 2 kids, 1 in middle school and 1 who is a freshmen in high school. I’m sure you know kids aren’t cheap and they are always wanting something. I’m so tired of having to say “no I can’t buy you a book right now, I have to wait until I have some money”. Who should have to tell their child that they can’t have a book? I’ve been so down the last couple of months but I finally got a job but I don’t get paid for a month and won’t have a regular paycheck for probably 2 to 3 months. My oldest daughter wants to go to her first homecoming dance I can’t afford to buy her a dress, my other daughter plays sports and I can’t even pay for the gas to drive her to her activity. So here I am asking for money so I can buy my daughter her first homecoming dress, and my other daughter can still get to her practices and tournaments, to help with just daily expenses such as food, toilet paper, rent,  bills-I haven’t been able to pay my car payment for 2 months,  and clothing for the kids. They both grew a lot this past year and don’t have much for clothing. I literally have $8.00 to my name. I’ve been keeping it together until now, I just can’t do it by myself anymore. So please please consider us if you are looking to donate. ANYTHING will help us at this point. We just need to make it a couple more months.
Thank you! ❤️

https://cash.app/$TKay1517