Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short on rent/Down on luck
Sad 
II It’s been a very rough couple of months especially due to Covid and the recent spikes in cases. I’m down on my luck and struggling to get back on my feet. I’m in desperate need of a rent payment before I lose everything I’ve worked so hard to have. I live with my Gf, our year old kitten Luna and 3guinea pigs. I’ve been looking for work and it’s just been so hard, considering the state of the country right now, and my girlfriend is currently enrolled in college so money for her is also VERY tight. We do not have enough resources to survive in our current place. We have tried many different things including selling our belongings/ old clothes. Rent this month is much higher than last month and we are in serious danger. I want the best for my animals and my family. Some background on who I am: I’m 22 years old with severe depression and anxiety which has also held me back.  I have tried to apply for government assistance but thousands of people have still yet received their payments after 3 months. E-Begging is my final cry for help. I don’t have much family to support us either since we both have parents with alcohol addiction problems, thus why we moved in together. God bless anyone who is able to donate or share some wisdom/insight. Thank you for taking time to read my story.