Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuition help and family assistance
Heart 
I am reaching out today to ask for some help. I am a 53 year old single mom of of 2 amazing sons who lost my Logistics job due to COVID. My oldest is in the Army National Guard and helps when he can. For the past couple of months I have been making deliveries for both  Door Dash and Uber Eats to bring in some money while searching for a new position. I also recently registered to go back to school part time through Devry University for Medical Billing and Coding to start classes next month.  My 18 year old son has received a soccer scholarship to Limestone University and has to arrive early on August 1 to move in and start practice on August 2. He was awarded all but $8000 of his required $44000.  I am asking for assistance as my car was repossessed yesterday as I have been struggling to make ends meet. I am ashamed, embarrassed, and angry over the situation I find myself in but desperately need some help. Without a car, I can’t accept a new job or get my son to college or just run errands. We are trying to put together what he needs for his dorm room also. We need $10000to get us out of this whole. Please find it in your heart to help.  This is my LinkedIn so you know who I am http://linkedin.com/in/kristen-jones-0958031b.  My PayPal is kristen Jones @52wallace