Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stranded in undue debt
Hello,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this request, it is already big for me to be able to let this out.

I am writing here today because I am in a complete dead end and the only options I have left to get out of this situation will only make it worse in the end.

Here’s the story: I received a “call for contributions” from a tax collection organism that claims that I have perceived more than $45,000 in remuneration as a business owner / independent worker.

However, I happen to be a full-time employee of a company (Renault) and that I have never and have never been self-employed.

Since I received these calls for contributions, I tried to contact the organization in question, which maintains that I owe them this sum. I would like to point out that as an employee, I have already paid my social contributions, in due form. I’m not trying to cheat so as not to pay taxes.

I also sought help from a lawyer and administrative law advisor, who all advised me to pay the amounts requested before initiating legal proceedings (that will cost le more money without guarantees it will change anything).

Yesterday I received a letter of formal notice and if I do not pay these taxes quickly, the sums will be automatically withdrawn from my bank account and increased by penalties.

So here I am totally lost in the face of these bills, in the face of a malicious bureaucracy and it seems that I have no choice but to spend a year’s salary to hope to be able to dialogue with them. I work for minimum wage, my wife is unable to work, we are already barely making ends meet…I manage to put aside around $1000 but it is far from the $20000 I am asked to pay in taxes for money I never perceived.

I tried to apply for loans but my financial situations is not helping. The last solution I have is to sell my car (hoping I can get 10k out of it)….but my car is my work tool…

That is why I am turning to you today, as a last resort. I never thought I would have to come to this and my pride takes a nasty blow.

I know the total sum of $ 20000 is huge, but honestly every penny can help now.

Thank you for taking the time to read this text. I am 33 years old, I have always faced the trials of life with calm and determination … but today my hands are shaking and tears come to my eyes as I write these lines.

To whoever will be willing to help me, my heart and soul will be forever grateful. I don’t have much to offer, but your generosity will never be forgotten.

https://paypal.me/baronsigma